Buyer beware - All Seasons Pools

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Gold member

You might want to contact the villages office. They can be quite helpful and they have tremendous behind the scenes power.
For one thing the contractor must have an APPROVED plan on file.
Re: neighbors property.
Digging a pool requires heavy equipment. If, they are driving that machinery on your neighbors property, I'M CERTAIN THEY HAVE RIGHTS THAT YOU SHOULD PROTECT.

If, I might suggest, I would hire, and pay for, an expert to inspect the completed work. Sadly, I expect you will end up in court with this.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:51 PM

Update...our pool is still not finished. All Seasons has been paid fully and like to do one repair a week! I have filled a complaint with the State of Florida License department which controls the license that All Seasons use to conduct business.

We are hoping our pool will be finished before the end of July?
Old 07-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Platinum member
Default Complaints with bbb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbcox View Post
Update...our pool is still not finished. All Seasons has been paid fully and like to do one repair a week! I have filled a complaint with the State of Florida License department which controls the license that All Seasons use to conduct business.

I am curious as to how many unresolved customer complaints are with the bbb concerning this company?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:50 AM

My All Seasons Pools experience was horrid also. My solar panels kept leaking. Almost ten times in 18 months. I wrote. I called. I begged. No one I talked to had leaks like this. There response was that this was a subcontractor they no longer used. I asked them to replace on many, many occasions. They refused,

I filed a BBB complaint to no avail.

Ultimately I called another contractor who tore out the All Seasons solar panels and replaced them. I have not had a leak in 6 months, It cost me almost $4,000 with the water loss, replacement, and service calls.

No one. No one should ever use All Seasons. And the Steven guy is a snake. I have been an ethical business owner for 40 years. I would fire him if I owned All Seasons. The fact they don't speaks volumes about the ethics of the owners.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:59 AM

I have one.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbcox View Post

Neil, has the pool been finished yet? Just curious how it turned out after the hell you've been through. Thanks for sharing your story. We're just starting the search for a contractor, and will steer well clear of All Seasons.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:33 AM
Veteran member
Default Fiesta Pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by T42-24t View Post
Neil, has the pool been finished yet? Just curious how it turned out after the hell you've been through. Thanks for sharing your story. We're just starting the search for a contractor, and will steer well clear of All Seasons.
Get a quote from Fiesta Pools of Ocala.
We had them put a very large pool and spa in three years ago and are very very pleased with both their price and work ethic.
Started by the current owners (two brothers) father and they even have their sons in it now.
A great family business, that do a first class job and care about their customers.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:35 PM
Platinum member
Default Should be listed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jima64 View Post
I am curious as to how many unresolved customer complaints are with the bbb concerning this company?
I believe they do show all the unresolved customer issues if you check the site.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:45 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction29 View Post
Get a quote from Fiesta Pools of Ocala.
We had them put a very large pool and spa in three years ago and are very very pleased with both their price and work ethic.
Started by the current owners (two brothers) father and they even have their sons in it now.
A great family business, that do a first class job and care about their customers.
Agree with poster about Fiesta Pools - we used them as well and are thrilled with our pool, no regrets choosing this company for the job!
Old 10-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Gold member

Wow. Sorry you went through this. Thank U for posting as we may be putting in another pool when we move
Old 10-20-2016, 12:20 PM
Default Fiesta Pools

Another recommendation for Fiesta Pools. This family owned business completed our pool on time and within the stated contract amount. There are always issues arising in this type of project but the owners, Gary and David, always handled them. Their problems never became our problems. One year later we are still thrilled with the quality of their workmanship.
Closed Thread

Tags
seasons, pool, pay, dishonest, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.