Buyer beware - tru landscaping solutions

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2015, 06:48 PM

We did file complaints with Seniors vs Crime as well as BBB. Tru Landscaping was either unresponsive or responded with outright lies. Legal action is still being considered, but in the meantime, the best way we know to stop this guy is by getting the word out. So, seasonal residents, be aware of the reputation Tru Landscaping Solutions has before you decide to do business with them.

The company who finished our landscaping, Coverall, did a great job and got about (5) other jobs just from neighbors seeing the excellent work they did.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:43 AM

We finally had our work completed, also.

I totally agree with weaverk65, it is important to keep this current because Chris Charbonneau, "Tru Landscaping Solutions" is still engaged in his activities.

It is imperative that a buyer of any services contact Seniors VS Crime before engaging any contractor.
Had I done so, I would not have been a victim of these activities.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:58 AM
Default Tru Solutions Landscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaverk65 View Post
Since we moved to the Villages in 2011, most of the work done in our home has been done, and done very well, by small businesses - and we don't intend to stop that because of one really bad experience with Tru Landscaping Solutions and Chris Charbonneau. We just plan to research the person/company in much more depth.

Just an FYI, we found two more mugshots of Christopher G. Charbonneau.

http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/i...ot.400x800.jpg
This is quite a mugshot! Not quite like the Facebook pic.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.