Cabinet Refacing by ReNu Kitchen and Bath

Old 11-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Default Cabinet Refacing by ReNu Kitchen and Bath

We just had all the cabinets in our kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry room refaced in our Gardenia by ReNu Kitchen and Bath (HOME), Scott Thompson (352-503-8250).
We never knew the variety of options available when it came to doing a cabinet refacing project until we met Scott.
He has an extensive selection of styles of US made doors, drawers, crown moldings, baseboards and hardware which all get replaced. Also, you can replace cabinets with new cabinets throughout to change the look of the kitchen. Pairing this with any color, stain and wood selection you could think of convinced us that this was the way to redo these areas.
In addition to doing our kitchen, 2 bathrooms and laundry room, we added new cabinets in our laundry room, and we plan on having Scott back to do custom cabinets in our den/office.
Scott and his team’s workmanship and communication throughout the project was outstanding.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:35 PM

I agree, Scott with ReNu does exceptional work and has quality products. Loved my kitchen.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:46 PM
Default Love my cabinets by ReNu Kitchen and Bath

ReNu just finished our new cabinets. They are beautiful and make such a difference in our kitchen. We have a Hawthorne/Oleander model in The Villages. The original kitchen design just didn't work. Scott made design suggestions that helped to make the kitchen work better. I love my new pantry design. The new pullout shelves are perfect.
Ask Scott to show you the design for a pullout spice
cabinet and a pullout kitchen utensil cabinet.

Scott started the job on time and completed on time. They kept everything neat and orderly. Every day they cleaned up the kitchen area.

Thanks again to Scott and Carla.

Tags
kitchen, cabinets, scott, room, laundry

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.