Central florida windows and doors

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2016, 11:09 AM
Gold member
Default Central florida windows and doors DISAPPOINTMENT

After research and due diligence, we selected CENTRAL FLORIDA WINDOWS AND DOORS to enclose our courtyard villa lanai. We paid a deposit ON 11/1/16 (having been warned on TOTV to never pay entire amount due prior to completion of services). When CFWD sent us the plans on 11/6 I took them to TV Architectural review office. They were approved the next day. I forwarded the approval to CFW&D the same day, November 7. Our Rep replied to my email with a construction/installation date of 11/23/16 p. I expressed my disappointment at the wait time. Today we have a NO SHOW from central Florida windows, and worse, , no call . at 10:20 a.m. I called them. We were told apparently, CFWD are required to submit engineering drawings to the county for approval. A neighbor used this company recently, and that step was Image copyrightAP
Image caption
Tokyo's November snow was brought by an unusual cold front
Tokyo is experiencing its first November snowfall in 54 years.
Residents of the Japanese capital were taken by surprise, as the temperatures around this time of the year usually range from 10C to 17C.not required on her courtyard villa such as ours. Again I expressed my disappointment and frustration to our sales Rep. It is unconscionable that we were not given the simple and basic courtesy of a phone call when county's new requirement was made evident to CFWD. Instead we were left in the foolishly innocent expectation of a crew arriving any minute. In the meantime CENTRAL FLORIDA WINDOWS AND DOORS, have enjoyed the benefit of our money, while we have nothing. Our sales rep is to call me next week....
I will continue to update our progress, and/or lack thereof.

Last edited by Boudicca; 11-24-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to MrsPhil

Maybe this is a new trend in contractors in the area, such as The Villages Florida Family Movers we tried to use, who just left us in the lurch, with no call when they decided they didn't want to help us move. Guess some of these companies figure they are busy enough that they don't have to employ typical courtesies to customers.
Old 11-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Gold member

Good point
Closed Thread

Tags
central, windows, rep, call, paperwork

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.