Floor leveling and laminate installed

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Thumbs up Floor leveling and laminate installed

I just finished having my floors leveled and laminate installed by AKT Flooring. At first I was just going to get floor leveled but was so impressed with them I hired them to put floor down. Here's where I really saved money, I bought a box of laminate from Sam's Club off the return rack to see if I liked it. I asked Allen from AKT to give me his opinion he said it was a great product without telling him where I bought it. Went back to Sam's bought 1,200 square feet and had it installed. Allen talked me into installing it at a 45 degree angle, oh my does it look great. Give Allen a call tell him you read about him on TOTV. 352-308-4662
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	26271  
Old 11-29-2013, 10:38 AM

AKT just finished doing master bedroom and bath wow did it turn out great. From above you see we did the living, dining and kitchen at 45 degree angle we did the bedroom straight. Because the angle of the bedroom door it looks like that room at 45 also. Again thrilled with their work..
Old 11-29-2013, 09:24 PM

Does he charge by the sf for installation? If so how much per sf? Thanks.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:50 AM

Love2cruise,

His price starts at $1.25 per square foot BUT in my case with the 45 degree angle it was slightly higher for installing the laminate. He did things that impressed me such as cutting the bottom of the drivewall off an inch to allow more room for expansion ( my baseboards were off ). I had laminate before and the transitions were never right he made sure mine were.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.