Creative Finish Carpentry

Creative Finish Carpentry

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Crown Moulding
Old 05-29-2014, 03:30 AM

Cool Crown Moulding

How about Nothaft Carpentry? They were great when my mom had crown moulding done in her place. I don't have their number but I think you can search them in the local directory.

Old 06-07-2014, 09:11 AM

We had Creative come back to do wainscuting in the foyer and on the breakfast bar. The work was done by the owner's father and in addition to a great design and installation, he is a very frienly guy.

Don
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2014, 09:41 AM

Creative Finish Carpentry of FL installed our crown molding and framing around windows & doors within 4 hrs. with precision and great teamwork June 2014! They have a crew of 7-8 employees. They did what they promised but also cleaned up, dusted, & vacuumed. We Highly Recommend this company. Even the owner Mario showed up to make sure all was done correctly!
Old 08-17-2014, 07:58 AM

He wasn't so good for is, came out, we talked to him about a bar we wanted built, gave us ideas and never heard from him again
Old 08-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Gold member

Creative Finish installed our crown molding.
Having a back ground in carpentry it was like watching a well oil machine at work start to finish
Old 08-26-2014, 02:18 PM

Default Creative Finish Carpentry---WOW

Ok. I read all the time about good work, great work and not so great work.

Creative Finish Carpentry JUST left our house about an hour ago, and all we can say is "WOW". They are awesome, professional, neat and we highly recommend them as many of you do.

We had our entire home done with the 6-1/4" crown molding and it looks awesome.

Thanks Mario and team for all you do!
Old 10-30-2014, 10:34 AM

I had Creative Finish install beautiful crown throughout my 3,200 sq ft home the afternoon of my house closing in May. It went exactly as it was supposed to--they had 2 crews and finished by dinner time, installed and painted. Timing was critical because i had painters scheduled next day (for walls, not crown)...

My initial contact was remotely, via email and phone. They came out when i arrived in town (pre-closing) to make sure of the crown size and to address areas that were problematic (above the front door where less space for crown).... It added so much to our beautiful home. I would highly recommend them. If you want the job done in one day, it is a no brainer.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:02 AM

So you painted after the crown installed? We want to do this but I thought it would be paint first?
Old 10-31-2015, 05:50 AM

Thumbs up

We used Creative Finish Carpentry to install crown moulding and like all the others here we were well satisfied. It took a little less than four hours to do the entire job, in a Lantana 3 bedroom 2 bath house. They did everything but the closets.
Painting after the trim is installed
Old 10-31-2015, 07:23 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Painting after the trim is installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medtrans View Post
So you painted after the crown installed? We want to do this but I thought it would be paint first?
The trim is always caulked and painted first so when the walls are painted you have a very crisp line. Creative Carpentry does very fine trim, its always a pleasure to paint after pros.