Recommend Chuck Farrell Air Conditioning

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default Recommend Chuck Farrell Air Conditioning

Just had our air conditioning repaired by Chuck Farrell. He was recommended by someone on this forum, but I can't find that original thread.

We called Monday morning, he came by that afternoon. His repairman just finished up (Tuesday noon). Quick service and repaired only what was necessary, rather than wanting to install a whole new system.

Highly recommend Chuck Farrell, a small, honest business with quick service and reasonable fees.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
Just had our air conditioning repaired by Chuck Farrell. He was recommended by someone on this forum, but I can't find that original thread.

We called Monday morning, he came by that afternoon. His repairman just finished up (Tuesday noon). Quick service and repaired only what was necessary, rather than wanting to install a whole new system.

Highly recommend Chuck Farrell, a small, honest business with quick service and reasonable fees.
I second the motion. Chuck Farrell did a great job repairing my unit at very reasonable prices. I have one of the infamous pieces of junk manufactured by Trane. Two of my neighbors paid a lot more than I did to have the same work done.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Default Chuck Farrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post

After checking some past posts on this forum, I too called Mr. Farrell to repair an infamous Trane AC. It was this past Saturday evening and we had to leave a message. As hot as it was, I figured we would have to wait until Monday for a call-back. Low and behold, we received a call SUNDAY morning (the next day) and he said he would be there in 10 mins.....on Sunday!!! When he finished I figured we were in for it now, but not this guy; his bill was nowhere near what I expected. Needless to say, he is our Heating and Ac person from here on out. The writing on his truck says "No Overtime Charges Ever". This guy is GREAT!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Gold member

Does Chuck Farrell have a business name? Please post his phone number. Thank you for the recommendation.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

The name is Chuck Farrell Air Conditioning, phone number is 516-0192, or 753-9497.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Location: Ogange Blossom Gardens since December; previously Mississippi Delta

Thank you for recommendation. My air conditioner went out yesterday, and we called Chuck Farrell this afternoon. He came promptly and we are now cool!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Told ya he was good!! Don't you appreciate that cool air after not having it for a while!? When I felt the cool air coming from our vents I sang out part of the "Hallelujah Chorus."
Old 05-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Sage
Default Chuck Farrell

"If you cannot fix it, Chuck it" was just here.

This is my first inspection/cleaing since when we bought the home in April of 2007. Too long I know, but done prior to leaving for summer. I also had him install a humidistat. Will see how much money the humidistat saves compared to last two summers.

Seems like a good guy, nice work, reasonable price and he did not try to sell me anything

Thanks for the tip everyone!
Old 07-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191

Chuck Farrell is da man!!!!

Had a problem with our a/c and called the company we have a maintenance contract with who identified the problem as being major!! Quoted approximately $3K to fix as he would have to install a completely new heating and a/c unit. He said that he replaced a condenser which will work the system for a short time. After he left, the system worked fine, and I then became suspicious of this $3K quote.

Called Chuck Farrell.....he came out took a look at the system and said that it's working fine, no problem. Chuck could have made big bucks from us and he didn't even charge for the call.

He sure has our business from now on. He also couldn't understand why this guy would be charging $3K ..he was shocked since he found the system to be in good working order. I now know where our choice is for service.....Chuck Farrell....fair, honest, ethical with excellent business acumen.

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney

Last edited by barb1191; 07-24-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.