Dave's Carpet Care - good job!

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Sage
Default Dave's Carpet Care - good job!

We wanted to get the carpet in our patio villa restretched while we were here in TV so I started making the calls. Ended up choosing Dave's Carpet Care - saw an ad for them last week in the Sun. Dave showed up early for the appointment to give us a quote and his crew showed up early as well when they came to do the job today. Excellent pricing in comparison to another quote we got for the same work. Also had them clean all the carpet since their price was fair for doing that as well.

They did a great job on the restretch - used a power stretcher for everything which will give you better results than just a kicker. We're happy with the job they did on the cleaning and they were careful with all the furniture as well.

Disclaimer: We have no connectivity with anybody from this company. Just thought I'd pass along our experience....FWIW.

Dave's Carpet Care 352-217-5281

Bill
Old 02-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Default Dave's Carpet Care

We have used Dave's Carpet Care to clean our sofa and chairs in the living room annually.(we have pets - I am not obsessive compulsive) His crew does a very good job, arriving on time and putting everything back the way they found it. We have no carpeting in the home. Friends have used his carpet cleaning/stretching service have been pleased.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.