Roofing Company

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Unhappy Roofing Company

Has anyone been told they need a new roof? My daughter, her friend and I were all told we needed a new roof. Corning sent a check for $5000 each. When I called the roofing company the guy was at my house within minutes to pick up the checks. So far haven't heard anything. I don't even have a receipt for the checks??????

What do you think????
Old 07-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Veteran member

I guess I'd like to know how did you got the name of this roofing company that you called and who came and picked up the checks. Was it from The Villages' warranty department? If so, then I'd call the warranty department and talk to them. If not, then, well, I guess you don't want to hear the rest of what I'm thinking. When we got our new roof from warranty and Owens Corning, The Villages' warranty department gave us the name of three roofers we could use. I would contact Senior against Crime and also contact Owens Corning to see if they can send you documentation of the check to see if it was cashed and if there's anything they can do on your behalf. And, it can't be said enough, DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL THE JOB IS FINISHED AND YOU ARE SATISFIED!
Old 07-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Default C & s

We replaced our roof using C & S. As I recall they stopped by to pick up the check and called within a week setting a specific date and getting all the inspection documents ready. They did a good job. They were there each day and any small issues I had regarding neatness were addressed. Same problem as you ....Owens-Corning.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:58 AM

Thanks for your input. I feel a little better.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:25 AM

I am looking to have my roof replace anybody out there knows anyone
Old 04-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
We replaced our roof using C & S. As I recall they stopped by to pick up the check and called within a week setting a specific date and getting all the inspection documents ready. They did a good job. They were there each day and any small issues I had regarding neatness were addressed. Same problem as you ....Owens-Corning.
We in addition to about 4 other neighbors are in the middle of the process of getting our defective shingles replaced by C & S. For those interested, here's their information:

C & S Residential Roofing, Inc.
Barney Bernard
Doing Business Since 1970
State License: #CCC1322549
Phone: 352-634-0049
Email: csroofing@hughes.net

C & S Residential Roofing Inc Business Review in Hernando, FL - Central Florida BBB
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.