Electrician to install portable generator transfer switch

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2018, 06:08 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Integrity Electric 352-307-6335
Robert runs his own business. I have found him to responsive, knowledgeable and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphM View Post
Integrity Electric 352-307-6335
Robert was excellent to work with and his pricing competitive. He installed garage and laundry lighting, under cabinet LED lighting, and can lighting in the kitchen. We highly recommend him and will have him install our transfer switch soon.
Maybe Robert was good for you, but unfortunately, he was a complete bomb for me. He patronized me on the phone, I could tell he wasn't that interested in the job, had me play with my circuit breakers a few times and then call him back 2 times. The 3rd time, he didn't respond to my call, never returned my call and in the meantime, because I played around with the breakers (and I had no clue what I was doing), I shut off the a/c and it won't come back on. NOW I NEED AN EMERGENCY ELECTRICIAN.... Thanks Rob, I will never, ever, recommend you to anyone. Don't play with us ladies as if we were stupid, it isn't appreciated.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

Tags
generator, house, portable, transfer, switch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.