Enclosing the washer and dryer

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2019, 01:09 PM
Default Enclosing the washer and dryer

I just bought a house in Belvedere and I think I can convert the pantry/coat closet and part of the garage into an indoor laundry room. I asked a contractor who said that it is such a small job that a handyman might be quicker and more reasonable. Now I need recommendations for someone who might be able to do that for me. I guess they need to be able to frame and drywall and do plumbing as well. Anyone have recommendations for someone with those kind of skills? Anyone do this type of renovation before and have hints? Thanks!
Old 03-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Just this past week we found someone in the Sun classifieds who does this kind of work. We had him over to look at our job and liked him. Call Richard J. Thomas, 973-715-3363. rjlightcarpentry.com. He did a job for us while he was here and we were very pleased with his work and his cleanliness. I do not want to discuss the cost because each job is different, but we were pleasantly surprised at how reasonable he is.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-16-2019, 04:41 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Enclosure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaswahb View Post
I just bought a house in Belvedere and I think I can convert the pantry/coat closet and part of the garage into an indoor laundry room. I asked a contractor who said that it is such a small job that a handyman might be quicker and more reasonable. Now I need recommendations for someone who might be able to do that for me. I guess they need to be able to frame and drywall and do plumbing as well. Anyone have recommendations for someone with those kind of skills? Anyone do this type of renovation before and have hints? Thanks!
Reply: Ok this may help, give it a try.
Call Action Jackson or Tim Cox, handymen, and ,,,,,, We had good luck with both of them, not sure if they will do it, but give it a chance? Also,,,,,
Jackson 352 598 4557 Tim 352 342 7596
Greg 352 561 8560 Steve 352 227 7193
And, I hope you know not to pay all of it in advance, pay in sections with progress, get quotes and be picky. Things do change with time. Good Luck.

Brawney

Last edited by Brawnwy123; 03-16-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typo
Closed Thread

Tags
recommendations, guess, reasonable, type, renovation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.