Excellent House Painters

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Default Excellent House Painters

Investment Painting Continues to be an honest, professional and reasonably priced company whose motto is the customer is satisfied before paying for the job. With only a hand shake you can fully trust you’ll be pleased with Chris Gibbs and his company of men. recently they painted the exterior of our home in 2 days; power washing day one and completely painting day two. My neighbors were very impressed as was I. Job well done. I totally recommend Chris Gibbs company Investment Painting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ️⭐️
Old 08-27-2018, 09:44 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDebbie View Post
Investment Painting Continues to be an honest, professional and reasonably priced company whose motto is the customer is satisfied before paying for the job. With only a hand shake you can fully trust you’ll be pleased with Chris Gibbs and his company of men. recently they painted the exterior of our home in 2 days; power washing day one and completely painting day two. My neighbors were very impressed as was I. Job well done. I totally recommend Chris Gibbs company Investment Painting ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ️⭐️
Debbie thank you for your kind words. It's clients like you that make Talk of the Villages a viable resource. We have used it many times to find Handy men, electricians, tree service ETC. I would like to add we will gladly present our INSURANCE PAPERS & Put everything in WRITING upon request. Thanks to all who have posted their kind words. Chris, Mary & Len
Closed Thread

Tags
company, painting, job, investment, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.