Feedback wanted on Empire Flooring

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Default Feedback wanted on Empire Flooring

Can anyone tell me anything about Empire Flooring contractor ?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:45 AM

EAST COAST FLOORING has my vote. Reasonable, on time, clean...beautiful workmanship!
Old 10-16-2013, 11:58 AM

Another vote for East Coast Flooring. Daryl and his crew did our laminate floor in our At Ease Cottage home (Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen). Don't know what you consider a reasonable cost but our job ran just under $3500. That included materials, pulling up and discarding carpeting and padding, floor prep, laminate installation and total cleanup. We are very happy with the product and work done.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Bosoxfan

East Coast hands down!!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:41 PM

I had hardwood flooring done by .." A N W " Flooring located in Bellview Tel.. 352-502-1650 Adam the owner was terrific. Family owned.

Now having said that I have heard nothing but Good Reports on " East Coast Flooring " if I were to have flooring in my new house I would get quotes from both companies.

One thing you must do is have the Baseboards removed then put back..why?? If this is not done what will happen is the installer will put 3/4 round down which does not look nice at all.

Both East Coast Flooring and A N W Flooring do this as well as move and put felt pads on your furniture..plus paint the the baseboards before they put them back.

Should you choose either one of these two companies you will be satisfied and most of all peace of mind for making the right decision.

As for Empire Flooring I believe they use sub contractors, plus heavy TV advertising..be careful.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.