Floormaster installers

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Location: Brockton-Halifax-Marshfield, MA, Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, TX, Village of Fernandina
Smile Floormaster installers

I know Floormaster uses contractors to do their installs. For those of you who had GOOD experience with them, do you remember the name of your installer. I am getting laminate from them and would like to see if I can request an installer that has a good reputation.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgentile1010 View Post
I know Floormaster uses contractors to do their installs. For those of you who had GOOD experience with them, do you remember the name of your installer. I am getting laminate from them and would like to see if I can request an installer that has a good reputation.

Thanks
Floormaster installed carpeting for us and their installers did an excellent job. Unfortunately we didn't make note of their name. On the other hand, we purchased laminate flooring from Paradise Floors on CR 466 in 2010, (They've since closed) and their installers, named Gruber was a real disappointment. So assuming these independent contractors may also work for Floormasters, I would not want them to do any work in our home again. Hope this helps.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Location: Brockton-Halifax-Marshfield, MA, Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, TX, Village of Fernandina

Thanks. Make sure I don't get the Gruber contractor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.