Front Door Screens

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Default Front Door Screens

I have been looking for the phone number for Hidden Screens if anyone has it I would appreciate it.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:51 AM
Default front door screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdion56 View Post
I have been looking for the phone number for Hidden Screens if anyone has it I would appreciate it.
We had PHANTOM SCREENS at our house in Cleveland, Ohio.
When we bought in The Villages, I wanted the same "look and dependable screen". There is a dealer that has a showroom and offers in home selections.
After 4 years, the screens are in excellent shape and retract. I have one on the front door and also on the laundry door going into the garage.

Phantom screens of florida
Jim Glass
727 372 5900
www.screendoortampa
Old 06-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Gold member

If you are referring to Michele's Hide Away screens their phone number is 352-236-8869

Would definitely recommend them. Back in March we had a new front door installed which required the hide away screen to be removed and re-installed by Michele's. Couple of days later we got a phone call from Michele's telling us that the tech thought the screen looked defective so he took a picture of it. Michele's suggested that they pursue a warranty claim, with the manufacturer, on our behalf and if approved we would only have to pay the $40 install. We said go ahead and three weeks later they showed up with a new screen. We are very appreciative of the extra effort.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.