"Go Concrete" anyone?

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Default "Go Concrete" anyone?

We are considering having our driveway done by Go Concrete. Have you used them and have you been happy with their service? Also, is the driveway slippery when it's wet?
Thanks for any info you can share!
Old 07-16-2015, 12:14 PM

I employed them after being given the runaround by stone creations for weeks on end, what a joke.
Go concrete were perfect in every aspect, their work is perfect.
We left on vacation a week after install and whilst away the mower guys chunked a piece out,I guess David came by in our absence, to do a final inspect? Next thing the neighbors advised me they came by and did a perfect repair unrequested,l didn't even realize. Yes use this company they "go concrete " the extra mile. Bob Weeks Summer Glen,Ocala.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Veteran member

We did not use them for our driveway but for decorative concrete in our backyard. They did an amazing job. They showed up when they said they would (even a little early!), they were polite, they listened to what we wanted and even asked questions to make sure they were doing what we wanted. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:10 AM
Soaring Eagle member

We used them for decorative Concrete On our enclosed front porch And enclosed lanai. It is a rough surface, not slick. If you want me to send you a picture, PM me with your email.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:32 AM

Used the to do our lanai. We had our own design we wanted to use and they did a sample on a sheet of plywood to make sure that they understood our design idea. I thought they did a great job and their price was inline with other quotes. They called every morning (we had rain delays) to let us know when they would arrive. Would use them for a driveway without a thought.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:59 AM

They did our driveway, they use Sherwin Williams products with an additive in it to give traction when wet. We like their work and employees Angel and Nacho, we also did our own design, you are welcome to do a drive by. 1104 Salido Ave plus they also did one around the corner on Sansores.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:38 PM

Thank you all, for your input!
Old 06-26-2015, 04:03 PM
Default Go Concrete

We used them very recently for our driveway, and are extremely pleased with the results. They customize a maximum of 3 colors, and you don't decide that until they are ready to begin the work. They work with you on the color palette, until you are pleased. We have received many compliments.

They also did the epoxy floor in our garage. The workers were careless in applying the sealer, and a lot of it ended up on the garage walls, along with the "flecks". They sent a worker out, and we also requested the company owner and our sales rep to come out. They said this has never happened before, and will ensure it does not happen again. All they could do is have the worker clean up the excess flecks and paint over the mess. Although we are pleased with the finished product, we do not recommend them for the garage floor epoxy work.
Closed Thread

Tags
driveway, concrete, slippery, wet, info, share, service, happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.