Go concrete or stamping

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Default Go concrete or stamping

I am considering getting this done to my driveway but curious to the cost. Just a ballpark idea? I know every driveway is different, but does anyone have any experience and are willing to dhare?
Old 08-13-2017, 06:31 PM
Veteran member

Most companies give you free estimates. Why take a stranger's word for it when they don't know the size, your wants, etc.?
Old 08-13-2017, 06:37 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

I have seen many Go Concrete driveways and I think they look amazing. I have heard a ballpark figure of around $4.00 a square foot, but that would vary with the size of the job, etc.

As already stated, they will give you a free estimate....

Frank
Old 08-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Gold member

We had our failing paver driveway removed and replaced with a beautiful Go Concrete driveway this past winter. We decided to move in June to a new house in TV and the buyer stated that the look of the new driveway was a big factor in purchasing our old home (which sold in 5 days!). Great people to work with and quality results.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 08-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscrimefighter View Post
I am considering getting this done to my driveway but curious to the cost. Just a ballpark idea? I know every driveway is different, but does anyone have any experience and are willing to dhare?
I looked at the website for Go Concrete. The finish of their work looks top notch. You really can't get a good $$ guestimate $$ here. There are so many variables. Get three estimates and tell your story afterward on here and people will give you a thumbs up or down on the contractors you selected. Take your time and get it rite. Anyone who can start the job tomorrow is suspect. One other thing control the money. Don't give anyone a dollar before they start working. Please.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:18 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Good advice Nucky.....on these driveways, to my knowledge there have only been 2-3 companies who do this.....one other one was doing them for awhile, and perhaps they still do, but they got poor reviews and the homeowners whom I spoke to who used them stated that they were a bit cheaper than their competitors, but would never return calls or come back for warranty work, problems, etc.

One usually gets what they pay for, and for me personally I will pay a bit more to hire those who have excellent reputations and appear to be the top in their field.

I do not know Go Concrete personally, but have heard many excellent reviews from folks who have used them. When you do between 400-500 inspections a year in The Villages, you get to see and hear a lot of what folks are happy with and what they are not happy with....

Frank D.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:33 AM
Default Thank you!

Thanks for all the feedback! I will post if I decide to do this project.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:19 AM
Sage

Stone Creations is another company doing this. They did our driveway, patio, and lanai in 2011. It was a beautiful job. By the time it needed to be resealed, their reputation was in the tank so we hired Go Concrete to recolor and reseal the driveway. The lanai is shaded most of the day so it only required resealing. We were very pleased with Go Concrete. I think it was the guy who draws the pattern who told us he had done our driveway in 2011 when he was employed by Stone Creations.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:08 AM

We used go concrete who were great cost $3,500!
Closed Thread

Tags
driveway, idea, dhare, experience, ballpark

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.