gutters for our house

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Our Gardenia only had gutters on the front. This week we had them installed on both sides and the back. We are very happy with the job. Hill's Seamless Gutters from Belleview was the company we used. We got the referral from TOTV in several posts. Excellent to deal with and priced right. Their phone number is: (352) 245-7462

Xavier
Used DJ Hill on our Gardenia too and give him two thumbs up! In addition to the phone number above, his cell is 352-804-3125.
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 04-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
if you get a chance today walk outside in an aera that gets very little sunshine brush away the first 6 inches of sand youll be surprised to find the ground is very moist termites live in the soil not the grass even though you have a concrete slab the concrete has moistue in it at times temites tend to love these moist areas also take a look in your irrigation box that sits close to the exterior wall you might find you a critter or two living in this moist area. hope this is some help for you
This article does suggest site grading. Gutters, that I know of take the water from the roof and spill it onto the ground about....a couple, three feet away from foundation.

http://www.allaroundthehouse.com/lib.stu.t3.htm

It appears that treating the earth with chemicals is the best termite prevention. I just haven't yet heard a good enough argument for gutters on the back of the house. We usually come and go from the front of the house when it is raining.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:05 AM
Default gutters

m and m services has beeen in the villages for over 18 years installing gutters
the owners name is mike manning his office number is 352 307 5972 i also have his cell number it is 352 266 2251 give him a call youll be surprised at the cost ....i was
Old 04-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
m and m services has beeen in the villages for over 18 years installing gutters
the owners name is mike manning his office number is 352 307 5972 i also have his cell number it is 352 266 2251 give him a call youll be surprised at the cost ....i was
Your name wouldn't happen to be Megan Manning would it? Just asking!

Xavier

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.