Hairdresser

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Default Hairdresser

I am looking for a good/reasonably priced hairdresser near 466A (I didn't say 'cheap'. lol). Does anyone have a really good girl in Colony or nearby? I don't want to go to Leesburg, Ocala or even 441. I would love to find someone that I like that you don't have to make an appointment a month in advance. Is there such a hairdresser out there? : ) Thanks in advance for any information you pass my way.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Sage

IF you're only needing a cut then "maybe" Cal's in Colony otherwise the other salon is a bit pricey, though they advertise to changing to "new lower prices" (which is subjective). Cal's in Spanish Springs has "hair-dressers" so you can get full-service work done.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
IF you're only needing a cut then "maybe" Cal's in Colony otherwise the other salon is a bit pricey, though they advertise to changing to "new lower prices" (which is subjective). Cal's in Spanish Springs has "hair-dressers" so you can get full-service work done.
there is a reason they are (or are not!) booked a month in advance....eh?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.