Handyman to hang curtain rods

Old 03-15-2024, 06:01 PM
Default Handyman to hang curtain rods

Gads I hate the blinds and really want to have curtains . Stucco walls. You guys have been so amazingly helpful! I'm looking for someone who will hang my curtain rods for me. This stucco is just a new animal to us and would prefer an experienced person to do it. Thank you again!
Old 03-15-2024, 06:28 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Handy Man Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblesandPat View Post
Gads I hate the blinds and really want to have curtains . Stucco walls. You guys have been so amazingly helpful! I'm looking for someone who will hang my curtain rods for me. This stucco is just a new animal to us and would prefer an experienced person to do it. Thank you again!
Call Dave Wilt at DMW Home Services, LLC 352-470-7917. Mary and I have been using Dave over 10 years. He was just here last week.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:21 PM
Default Curtain Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblesandPat View Post
B & BIII Home Services
352-561-4449
Bernie

Tags
stucco, hang, curtain, rods, animal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.