Key Scales Ford? -Up or Down

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Default Key Scales Ford? -Up or Down

Would anyone care to provide an "Up" or "Down" comment on Key Scales Ford in Leesburg.
Thanks for the help,
Old 01-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Gold member

I had to use them last summer for a problem that they took care of. Manager was very nice and helpful. They also rent cars there if you need to leave yours. Wish I could have done that would have been a lot cheaper than the rental from Enterprise here. Overall my one experience was a good one.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 01-25-2011, 07:43 PM

Not sure if you are inquiring about sales or maintenance, but I spent some time with one of their sales reps last early summer, and although I did not purchase was very pleased with the experience. Appears to resemble the type of dealership I am used to dealing with than most in the area.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

I was not too happy with the pressure used to try to 'upsell' me into a car (bigger, fancy, etc.) that I really did not want. I ended up buying from Ford of Ocala. I know times are tough and car dealers want to squeeze every penny they can out of customers but I thought this was over the top so went elsewhere.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:38 AM
Gold member
Default cars

I had good experience with Key Scales of Leeburg.However stay away from Ford of Ocala.Their office in Belleview. Never take your car there for service. Took Michigan Ford dealership to fix problem. Never ever trust them.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Veteran member

If you are looking to buy a car, let me tell you about a valuable lesson I learned a little while ago. My wife and I were going to buy a new Hyundai Sonata so we went to the Hyundai dealership in Leesburg. After bargaining hard for over an hour, the lowest price they would give me was $20,500. I went home and looked up prices on the internet and found that many people around the country were getting the same car for $18,160. I contacted the internet sales dept. at the Ocala Hyundai (owned by the same person that owns the Lessburg dealership) and told them what I found on the internet and they said they would honor that price. We drove to Ocala and bought the exact car we wanted and saved $2,300 over their "previous" best price. It seems that the internet departments have a different pricing structure than the "walk-in" departments!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.