Whole House Tile and Grout Cleaning Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2018, 02:16 PM
Veteran member
Default Whole House Tile and Grout Cleaning Recommendation

Looking for current recommendations on deep cleaning tile and grout.

TIA
Old 12-17-2018, 02:42 PM
Safe Harbor RV Storage

Dave Costa has a great reputation, his number is (352)502-0707
Old 12-17-2018, 06:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

We gave up on cleaning, as the sealing product (Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator) that we carefully applied to our new house completely failed in the kitchen after 3 years and the rest of the house after 5 years, even in places under furniture that was never cleaned (my bad) or walked on. We went with Grout Shield a colored sealer product that is guaranteed to match your original grout (and it DOES!). I did this project myself due to the amount of furniture to be moved and other considerations. It has been down a year now and still looks great and cleans easily.
IMHO, if you are going to the expense of having your grout cleaned, make sure you get a quality sealer.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:16 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
We gave up on cleaning, as the sealing product (Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator) that we carefully applied to our new house completely failed in the kitchen after 3 years and the rest of the house after 5 years, even in places under furniture that was never cleaned (my bad) or walked on. We went with Grout Shield a colored sealer product that is guaranteed to match your original grout (and it DOES!). I did this project myself due to the amount of furniture to be moved and other considerations. It has been down a year now and still looks great and cleans easily.
IMHO, if you are going to the expense of having your grout cleaned, make sure you get a quality sealer.
Thanks for product recommendation!

The floors really need deep, deep cleaning. The house is 11 years old and before we move in, we are trying to get everything deep cleaned.

Any additional recommendations from anyone that has been successful in getting great service (sparkling clean floors) from contractor?
Old 12-18-2018, 07:53 AM

Call Brian at All About Grout. 352 801-6595.
but be prepared to wait (it's worth it) as he is very busy.
Closed Thread

Tags
cleaning, grout, tile, recommendations, tia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.