Laminate floors - contractor needed

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Default Laminate floors - contractor needed

Looking for a contractor to install Laminate flooring - any suggestions / experiences or warnings appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Veteran member
Thumbs up

We used East Coast Flooring for our laminate...one day, in and out...not a speck of dust left in the house. They stressed that their installers were certified...they were friendly, professional and extremely courteous!

We were very happy with them and have no qualms about recommending them to others!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
We used East Coast Flooring for our laminate...one day, in and out...not a speck of dust left in the house. They stressed that their installers were certified...they were friendly, professional and extremely courteous!

We were very happy with them and have no qualms about recommending them to others!
Thanks will check them out. Did a search - are they in Ocala?
Old 10-16-2011, 06:55 PM

We used Great Lakes Carpet & Tile on 441. They did a great job and we love our laminate floor.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:21 PM

Villages Flooring in Fruitland Park. They did my house and 15 other houses in my neighborhood. James is terrific as is his wife Melissa.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:59 AM

Thanks for the recommendations. Gregg
Old 10-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Default laminate flooring

Henson Home services
352-347-8043
drd
Old 10-21-2011, 07:20 PM

I went to East coast flooring today. I decided it was them that I needed to get my laminate floor done. Very professional and there own people lay the floors no outside contractors. Remember our concrete floors are not quite level and they have to be to put the floor down or you are not going to have a good floor. I found this out and when I went there they told me about that so I was convinced I would get my floor from them. A lot of contractors will just come in and start laying the floor. There is no such thing as a perfect concrete floor so. They will make the correct what they need to the floor before putting down the laminate. And it is included in the price.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:30 PM

Try east coast flooring they don't use outside contractors. They do a good job. They are fast and do a clean job. I found from reading about laminate floors your concrete needs to be level or you are not going to get a good floor. These people will do that and no extra charge. No other flooring place told me about the concrete floor.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Default Floors

We just had Floor Masters, Rte 301, install laminate flooring in our living room, dinning room and master bedroom. We checked a half dozen local retailers and they had the largest selection and best prices. Sales Staff, Chris, personable, knowledgeable and professional. Installation crew, Jeff, Chris and Mike, did beautiful work and extremely neat. We are Happy Villagers.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:17 AM
Default East Coast Flooring

' East Coast Flooring' installed laminate flooring throughout our Gardenia model home. They removed all tile in the kitchen, foyer, and laundry room, and carpet in the living room Dining room and bedrooms.

Darryl, Levy and Chris (installers) were always on time, clean, respectful and efficient. The removal of the tile was quite a mess (which we knew it would be) but they cleaned up as best they could as the work progressed.

The 'job' took four days (estimated 6 days) and looks great.

We could not be happier with East Coast Flooring and would highly recommend them for anyone thinking about new flooring. We especially like the option of removing all baseboards and refinishing before reinstalling.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Smile

another vote for floor Masters on 301 - best prices and excellent service
Old 10-31-2011, 11:42 AM

Is laminate better than engineered flooring? That's our next project for the fall.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:34 AM
Veteran member
Default Laminate Floor

"Georgia Floors Direct" in Ocala just installed our Laminate Floors in Sanibel. Great price, nice floor and done on time. Worth the trip to Ocala!
Old 02-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Sage
Default cost of floor installation compared to villages

Just wondering how the cost of TV putting in hardwood compares to all these companies. Would they be less because they are doing so many or is it more because they put it in when you build?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.