Huge Recommendation

Old 01-26-2024, 08:16 AM
Default Huge Recommendation

I don't normally bother with write-ups regarding businesses that I use, but I have to make an exception in this case. I contacted A & D Landscaping and Design based on a recommendation. I needed to have a decorative landscaping stone placed on the the back of our lanai. I spoke with the owner, and explained what I needed. He stopped by the following day. After listening to what I had in mind, he explained the entire process, including timeframe and costs. He agreed to start the following day based on an opening in his work schedule. The next morning they arrived promptly and went to work on our project. The work went on throughout the day. By late afternoon the job was finished. I can't tell you what a difference this had made to the rear of our home. Fantastic!

A & D Landscaping and Design is a small, local, family owned and operated company. The owner's name is Dario. He can be contacted at 352-501-0417.

Thank you A & D Landscaping and Design.
Old 01-26-2024, 08:39 AM

We have used Dario before and very happy with his work. He is a very kind person.

Tags
landscaping, work, day, design, based

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.