IES on 441 for Window Tinting (Auto)

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Default IES on 441 for Window Tinting (Auto)

After researching TOTV for recommendations I called IES which is located on SE 441. My husband and I stopped by and discussed what we wanted done and made an appt. which was last Thursday. From the time I walked in the door to the time I left I was treated in a courteous manner.

I cannot believe the difference I can feel in the temperature in my vehicle. They did a great job and have answered a multitude of questions from me as to what I can and cannot do, use on the windows, etc. Always, polite and professional.

If my house didn't already have tinted windows I would have them here doing that also!! At least when we are ready to have another vehicle done, I will know where to go!

This is one of the reasons I appreciate this forum, good info and recommendations!!
Old 10-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Default Auto Window Film Installation

Thank you for your post and review. We are pleased that not only are you happy with the film installation itself but also our staff. We always strive to make our customers happy!!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.