Interior painter recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Question Interior painter recommendation

Need a recommendation for someone to paint the entire interior walls of a 2,240 sq FT home. Must be trustworthy, as I will need to give him a key to the house and the security of it will be in his hands.

How much should this cost? Thx
Old 11-07-2016, 03:32 PM

I have our whole interior painted by a very able part time actor, his name is J T Chinn. He is absolutely trust worthy. He has also done many of our friends homes. He is great with colors and many types of special finishes. Very reasonable too.

his phone 352-789-5408
Gerry
Old 11-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Interior Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Newbie View Post
Need a recommendation for someone to paint the entire interior walls of a 2,240 sq FT home. Must be trustworthy, as I will need to give him a key to the house and the security of it will be in his hands.

How much should this cost? Thx
I sent you a PM Len 352-205-8213
Old 11-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,955 Times in 1,161 Posts

We had Investment Painters do the inside our of CYV in 2011. They were in and out in 8 hours, 4 guys working non-stop. All the window blinds and sliding door verticals were removed. All trim was mask and drop cloths placed over everything. We left in the morning and came back about 4pm and they were cleaning up. Nothing broken, nothing stolen, nothing tampered with. Great Paint Job!! I would definitely use them again.

Here's an ongoing thread with about 100 compliments from customers like myself. They have to be The Villages top Painter.

Investment Painting Contractors
Old 11-10-2016, 11:25 AM

I had the same experience with Investment Painters. Great Job !
Old 11-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
We had Investment Painters do the inside our of CYV in 2011. They were in and out in 8 hours, 4 guys working non-stop. All the window blinds and sliding door verticals were removed. All trim was mask and drop cloths placed over everything. We left in the morning and came back about 4pm and they were cleaning up. Nothing broken, nothing stolen, nothing tampered with. Great Paint Job!! I would definitely use them again.

Here's an ongoing thread with about 100 compliments from customers like myself. They have to be The Villages top Painter.

Totally agree, picked our paint colors at Lowes and sent the samples, house was professionally painted before we moved in.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 11-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Veteran member
Default Front door

Len was at our house today. He did our front door entry. Got him the color code we wanted. Showed up ontime, and did a fantastic job. My wife told me how polite he was very informative about what he was doing.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND Len 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!
Need to have him back to paint our shutters and some other stuff.
THANKS LEN!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2016, 05:53 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thank You

Gary, John, Vinnie and Kahuna THANK YOU for your kind words. Its clients like you that has kept IPC in business for the last 50 years. Thanks again Chris & Len
Old 11-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Gold member

I highly recommend Investment also...they have been here twice and have been phenomenal. They did our friends entire house this week and completed it in a day...including moving furniture!
Old 11-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Email Reported As Spam

do those recommendations for interior painting include doing the trim work also?
Old 11-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Steve Kling Painting worked overtime because we had a timing issue, spray painted the molding and doors with oil based paint. Everything came out looking brand new. Helped to correct a mistake I was making with the color of one room before the mistake was made and once you meet Steve and his crew you will have no problem leaving them with the keys to your crib. He said after we moved in they would come back and do any touch ups. No need to call him back.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:23 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
do those recommendations for interior painting include doing the trim work also?
Not sure of what they include on estimates. We went to Lens house to drop of our shutters. You can see the quality of the work when you walk in. Len and his wife were so kind and showed us everything. They also can paint the cabinets and all. Highly recommend that if you are looking to have paint work done, make sure you contact these guys. I believe you can not go wrong here.
And that folks is MHO!!
Old 12-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post

Do you have their phone number??
Old 12-05-2016, 08:08 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Investment Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
Do you have their phone number??
Call Chris at 352-446-7334 He will gladly answer ant questions you have>
Old 12-21-2016, 07:53 AM
Thumbs up Another Vote for Investment Painting

Call Chris at 352-446-7334 at Investment Painting. We had the ENTIRE house painted (including popcorn ceilings UGH) and they were OUTSTANDING. I had a very small detail I wanted addressed and they came right back, fixed it to my satisfaction and didn't charge. Highly, highly recommend them.
Closed Thread

Tags
interior, recommendation, security, house, cost

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.