Investment Painting Contractors

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Smile Investment Painting Contractors

Chris Gibbs arrived on time to give us an estimate and was able to schedule the work within 3 days.
Kevin and his crew arrived promptly, they did an excellent job and were all very pleasant and friendly. We contracted to have them paint the ceilings, walls, trim and doors for the foyer, dining room, living room, florida room, and small hallway as well as just the ceiling in our office. They used new plastic to cover all ceiling fixtures and furniture and except for a very short break when they finished the ceilings they worked consistently throughout the day. They had completed clean up and moved all the furniture back in place by 4pm. We used Investment Painting in 2014 and were so pleased with their work that we were happy to call them again this year. We highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for future jobs.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwpa2 View Post
Chris Gibbs arrived on time to give us an estimate and was able to schedule the work within 3 days.
Kevin and his crew arrived promptly, they did an excellent job and were all very pleasant and friendly. We contracted to have them paint the ceilings, walls, trim and doors for the foyer, dining room, living room, florida room, and small hallway as well as just the ceiling in our office. They used new plastic to cover all ceiling fixtures and furniture and except for a very short break when they finished the ceilings they worked consistently throughout the day. They had completed clean up and moved all the furniture back in place by 4pm. We used Investment Painting in 2014 and were so pleased with their work that we were happy to call them again this year. We highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for future jobs.
I would like to thank you for your kind words. I will share your post with the crew, because they take such pride in their work. These post on TOTV reinforce their commitment to do the best job possible. Chris
Old 08-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Great

We just used Investment Painters to paint the entire of the interior of our home. They were terrific and represent the very best in Village's businesses. They arrived when they said they would and finished when they said they would and their work was outstanding. We heard of them and their reputation and they met all the good things said about them.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I cannot say enough about how professional this business is. Not only do they arrive on time, they were so neat and clean I hardly knew a crew was here and before I knew it they were gone. They painted over 1,600 sq feet without a drop of paint or soil anywhere and we have very light carpeting. Also they removed drapes and curtains and replaced them perfectly. Worth every penny.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:48 PM

They recently painted the living areas in my home, including patching two drywall cracks.

They painted my kitchen cabinets white 4 years ago so I knew they would do a very professional job.

Both jobs were great, including the painting and the customer service.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:37 PM
Sage

Just curious on what it would cost to paint 2 bedrooms and bathrooms in a cottage style home.
Old 08-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2016 View Post
They recently painted the living areas in my home, including patching two drywall cracks.

They painted my kitchen cabinets white 4 years ago so I knew they would do a very professional job.

Both jobs were great, including the painting and the customer service.
Thank you for your kind words. For those who want to see what properly painted kitchen cabinets look like after 9 yrs in a working kitchen Call Len or Mary 352-205-8213 for an appointment for Thurs 8/18/16.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:41 PM
Default Will not use

As for all the "good" reports of Investment painters I can only say this. We had an appointment with them one day for an estimate when they called and cancelled and we set another appointment the next day. They never arrived and did not call. Finally, we called them and said we had enough estimates. Our thoughts were that if they would not show for an estimate, we could not trust them to show if we hired them. Will never call them again.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Veteran member

We had Investment Painters today for 3 1/2 hours. They painted about half our house, 2 BR a hall and one bathroom. Very pleased with their crew of 4. Did a beautiful job, and my hubby is fussy. No hesitation to use them again. Very reasonable.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:17 AM

They painted our entire interior including kitchen cabinets and they look like they came from the factory. Terrific job !!
Old 10-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Veteran member

Investment Painting did entire inside, then a year later outside of home. We highly recommend Chris and his crew.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:41 PM

We had them last week. 2 bathrooms, all the closets and pantry. Excellent job! Very fast, neat, and at a very reasonable price.
Closed Thread

Tags
room, investment, ceilings, ceiling, furniture

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.