Investment Painting Contractors

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2016, 01:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,784 Times in 1,387 Posts
Default Investment Painting Contractors

After seeing all the good recomendations here on TOTV as well as friends and neighbors who have used them and a couple of retail business owners I decided to call Chris.

He was, as advertized on time. Gave me an estimate. We took a couple of weeks deciding on what colors to go with....we planned a modest color and trim change.

Called Chris to schedule the job about a week later.
The crew was here as promised at or always a little early in the AM.

We have a premier home and it took them two days to get the job done. I can truly say I have never had a better contract crew than Kevin and his co-workers. Neat and tidy in everything they did. Never a spot of paint anywhere it did no belong. They take down the lights, remove the down spouts and remove the had sets on the doors.

Clean up at the end of the day looked like no one had been there.

At completion we walked around with Kevin and paid for the job. Kevin said call us if you see something later.

If there were a scoring for performance, quality and professionalism....I would give Invest Painting Contactors the highest allowable score.....recommend them to any one needing paint work done.

Excellent!
Old 09-23-2016, 02:45 PM
Veteran member

Happy to hear. Had Chris here yesterday for an estimate. I already knew from all the other people who had a great experience with them, that we would use them. I don't plan to even get an estimate from anyone else. Thanks for another great review!

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 10-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
After seeing all the good recomendations here on TOTV as well as friends and neighbors who have used them and a couple of retail business owners I decided to call Chris.

He was, as advertized on time. Gave me an estimate. We took a couple of weeks deciding on what colors to go with....we planned a modest color and trim change.

Called Chris to schedule the job about a week later.
The crew was here as promised at or always a little early in the AM.

We have a premier home and it took them two days to get the job done. I can truly say I have never had a better contract crew than Kevin and his co-workers. Neat and tidy in everything they did. Never a spot of paint anywhere it did no belong. They take down the lights, remove the down spouts and remove the had sets on the doors.

Clean up at the end of the day looked like no one had been there.

At completion we walked around with Kevin and paid for the job. Kevin said call us if you see something later.

If there were a scoring for performance, quality and professionalism....I would give Invest Painting Contactors the highest allowable score.....recommend them to any one needing paint work done.

Excellent!
Thank you for your kind words. I'll make sure Kevin and the guys get a copy of your post.
Closed Thread

Tags
kevin, job, crew, remove, paint

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.