Investment Painting Contractors

Old 02-20-2024, 04:25 PM
Default Kitchen & Bath Cabinet Painting

We had Investment Painting come to our home in The Villages to paint our cabinets in the kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom. We can’t say enough good things about the painters and the great job that they did while working here. They were meticulous, organized and very respectful of our property. When we realized that they were doing such a good job, we asked them to add on a couple other small painting projects. Henry, the leader of the three painters, made sure that he found time to squeeze those additional requests in. All of the work, including those additional projects, were done in one and a half days as quoted. We will absolutely call Investment Painting for any future painting projects. Their work is top notch.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2701.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	102959  

Old 07-04-2024, 07:05 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investment Painting Contractors View Post
Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 58th anniversary.

IPC was founded at my kitchen table on July 4th, 1966, to help pay my college tuition.
Having just signed my first major contract to do the final stage painting of a high-rise building, I notified my college that I would take the Fall semester off and return in the Spring. Consequently, I lost my deferment, and ended up in uniform, headed for Viet Nam by 1967.

Returning stateside, I was stationed at a Nike Site in Arlington Heights, IL. Unable to live on $240. a month, I bought an old truck, hired the Viet Nam vets on base, and started painting gas stations throughout Chicago at night. Upon discharge, I kept painting and was able to finish school.

After working all over the US, I settled in Milwaukee, WI., where I put together a young crew, including Chris Gibbs. We painted Walgreen's, Taco Bells, K Marts, etc. throughout the state on a regular basis, along with hundreds of homes and many other businesses.

Mary and I brought the crew to FL to do an extensive rehab on our retirement home in The Villages. We moved into our house a year later, with Chris Gibbs, the new owner of IPC, and the company soon following.

Mary and I are very proud of Chris and the guys. We appreciate all the nice comments and letters from his many customers. We thank you, and wish you all a Happy 4th of July.
God Bless America,
Chris and the Guys
Len and Mary, the Retired Half of Investment Painting Contractors
We want to thank everyone for all the years and look forward to serving your painting needs for years to come.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.