Investment Painting Contractors

Old 02-27-2012, 03:57 PM

We used Investment Painting Contractors to paint our whole house before moving in.
Fair price exception service, quality and delivery.
I suggest them to all who need painting services.
Frank
Old 04-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656
Default Painters

Did our lantana in 2 days. Wow! What a job. Referred them to many friends and will continue to do so.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Default Investment Painting- A great Company to work with!

Got quotes from several TOTL's recommended painters (thanks to all to do comment on this sight) and decided to go with Investment Painting. Checked each one out and decided to go with Chris Gibbs and Investment Painting. Chris gave me copies of their Liability and Worker’s compensation insurance coverage when asked. This was important to me as accidents do happen and I wanted to protect ourselves as well as his employees.
Chris arrived as scheduled and said the job would take longer than quoted. We said fine but he wanted us to know why! He said that his wife and surprised him with a plane ticket to see his younger children back in WI. He did say we would be in good hands and that Lyle and Scott would finish the job. These two gentlemen were outstanding and did a wonderful job. I worked in the paint applicator business and know a good paint job when I see it. They made sure my wife and I did a complete walk through with them upon completion to make sure we were pleased with their work. Then Lyle said, if you see something that you feel needs to be addressed latter on, just call and we will come back out to satisfy us.
I’ve meet and worked with a lot of contractors in my business and personal life and can say that Investment Painting is right up there among the very best! Thanks guys for a job well done.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrex View Post
We had Cris and crew paint the exterior of our designer home two years ago. They were on time and very professional. Our house looks as good as it did the day they finished. Neighbors are still coming to our house to ask who painted it.
We just had Chris & his crew paint the exterior of our manufactured house. The entire crew acted in a very professional manner, were on time & we are very happy with the job they did. Many of our neighbors & friends have complemented us on the appearance & have asked for the name of the the contractor. We are also having them back for an interior painting job.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Sage

Chris from Investment Painting was in our home today. Couldn't be happier with his work, professionalism, and price. He has worked hard for the awesome reputation he has on TOTV and keeping his rating and his customer happy is his goal. You won't be sorry giving him the job.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:29 PM

had them paint my home. in and out in one day. polite,clean,neat. went over and above,even did some extra work that they didn't charge for. don't even think of using anyone else. they are the best
Old 08-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Location: Euclid, Ohio--Anahein California--DeLand Florida--Virginia Trace
Thumbs up Investment Painting Contractors

I am just now completing a complete inside remodel along with extending my Golf Cart Garage 27 feet. Chris and the guys came out and painted my entire inside of my house. They did a great job and they are coming out next week to paint the patio. Give them a call. You will not be disappointed.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Default Highly Recommend Investment Painting Contractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
For those who want to know, Chris and his team has done lots of interior painting on our first Courtyard Villa and now our designer. As a matter of fact, he will be looking at more work in our home this week!

Always clean, neat and tidey and we have never had any problems over the last 4 years!

PS. This is not a paid advertisement (YET)

Mallory Square, Village of Hadley and now Gilchrist!
Old 08-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Default High Recommendations for Investment Painting

Chris and crew Lance, Scott and Travis painted our the inside of our house in one day! They arrived around 7:45 and started working right away. They were finished as promised by 5pm. They cleaned up and left everything in good order. They had some patching to do and they did a great job! We highly recommend them and thank them for a job well done!! I agree with some previous posts, don't bother to get other estimates, they are the best and the price is fair and reasonable. Very polite and hard working young man! Thanks for a job well done!!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 AM

I'm timid with color and Chris made a recommendation of mostly beige walls(the walls were stark white) with accent walls of orange and yellow. He said he would redo the vivid walls if I didn't like them. His suggestion was great and I'm very happy with it even though I would not have thought of that combination. I had the entire interior of my Iris painted by them. They were very professional and did a wonderful job. Price reasonable, too.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:03 AM

Tip of the cap to Chris and crew for a job well done. Investment Painters painted the entire interior of our courtyard villa in one day. They were great. Did an outstanding job in prep work, painting all interior walls and in cleaning up. They were extremely professional and did an excelent job for a fantastic price. I always operated under the premise that if the price sounds to good to be true it probably isn't true, well this one case that surprised even me. Investment Painters completed the job in 8 hours for a price that was great. I would highly recommend them. Five star job.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to next3rd

Chris and his crew from Investment Painting just completed painting our cottage today. We got a few bids and chose Chris due to the price and the positive feedback we saw on TOTV. He did not let us down. They were AMAZING. Professional, personal, priced FAR below any other bid and the quality of their work was above and beyond all expectations. We would not hesitate to recommend Chris and his crew - I would be glad to show anyone interested a peak at his work - just pm me.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Location: Florida > NJ > now back & full-time in The Villages! Loving the lifestyle!

We live in the Palo Alto area. For several reasons we decided to paint the outside of our home. Chris and his crew with Investment Painting Contractors did two homes down the street from our home so their work and one of those owners good reference stood as our referral. We were NOT disappointed in any way. We were given a quote for the exterior. We wanted the interior painted, too, but we could do that. Chris quoted interior and experior with a discount for doing both at once (helps them to paint outside in the morning and come in to do interior during the rainy afternoon) and quoted another discount for doing interior walls and trim. We commited to all.

They were on time every day, got all the work done in one week, asked us to move the knick-knacks but they otherwise moved all furniture, gave us advice on how to proceed to minimize disruption of normal life any more than necessary (the order of doing things), they left no damaged furniture, they did a great job with full clean-up as they went and they left no drips or mess on the floors in the end. All was absolutely as hoped. The final price was as quoted. In this day of poor service and companies giving as little as possible for a price that's too high, Chris and Investment Painting Contractors was a breath of fresh air. It all looks great!! We enjoyed working with Investment Painting Contractors, they were total professionals!!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:48 PM

We had Chris and his crew paint the interior of our home (Gardenia) plus our new addition. They were excellent, professional,on time, moved furniture and put everything back in it's place. We would highly recommend them to anyone and couldn't be happier with their work. Their prices were good too. Just remember to plan ahead when booking them because they have lots of satisfied customers like us! Thanks again guys!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedoman View Post
They did our premier this year right after we bought and they were/are fabulous. Best price and 12 foot ceilings are no problem!
You mentioned 12 foot ceiling. We are buiding a St Charles and it has 12 foot ceiling too
I suspect evrything will be a little more expnsive, but we hope worth it.
JoAnne

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.