Investment Painting Contractors

Old 09-27-2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
I highly recommend Investment Painting and have used them for numerous jobs in the local area and even as far as Tarpons Springs. Company you can always trust for their dependability, reasonable prices and great quality of their work. Thank you for a job well done and I will continue to recommended them to others who have always been impressed as well.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:35 AM

Chris' I.P.C. 5-man team was SUPERB! Prompt, friendly, thoroughly professional: well-organized and especially careful about special details for our exterior house painting job... just as the I.P.C. crew had been several years ago for two interior jobs. Highly recommended!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:16 AM

All the praise that Investment Painting gets is warranted. At our initial meeting, they recommenced that we take advantage of the Sherman Williams program that sends an interior designer to help decide on colors. They wouldn't take a penny in advance, insisting that we must be satisfied with their work before a payment was due. They also were very flexible in scheduling when the closing on the house was delayed. These guys are a pleasure to work with, do outstanding work and bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
Old 12-28-2013, 11:13 AM

Very happy with painting done by Investment Painting Contractors. They are very professional, reasonable and timely in completing the job. We highly recommend them and could not be happier with the work they did.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Default Great job - inside and out

We had Investment Painting do the entire home, inside and out. They did a fantastic job in a timely fashion. We also had them scrape the popcorn off the ceilings before repainting. This produces a lot of dirt and dust. When they finished, there was no signs of the dust to be seen. Extremely nice job and very neat. Would recommend them to anyone considering painting the inside or outside.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Smile Investment Painting

Last month we used Investment Painting to paint the interior of our home and we were extremely satisfied with the work that they did. The crew arrived on time, very professional, put the furniture back in place and the house looks great! We would highly recommend them!
Old 12-30-2013, 12:13 PM

We have used them several times always with the same result, a great paint job.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Thank you

Investment Painters would like to announce that we are the WINNERS OF ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR PAINTING 2013. We would like to thank all the Angies list members for their gracious post, and also our TOTV friends and clients for all their letters and kind words.
Thank you all and may you have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR

Len & Mary Chris & Cindy & The Guys
Old 01-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Location: Manhattan, the Bronx, Eastern LI, Village of Woodbury

Very well deserved, and I am a very satisfied customer from the fall of '12. Just excellent.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:23 PM

Investment painting contractors just completed our home(lantana) and we could not be more pleased.Chris and his crew were great to work with .The price was great and attention to detail was awesome.They moved all the furniture and when the job was completd ,did a walk through with us to make sure everything was where we wanted .If your looking for a great painting crew call Investment Painting contractors We plan on them to paint yhe exterior of our home soon.
Jim
Old 03-19-2014, 08:11 PM

I used Investment Painters for the exterior of my home and the great room. They are so neat and very polite. Excellent service from Chris.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:08 PM

Investment Painting Contractors painted my interior (except bedrooms and baths) in one morning, painting 2 coats. They were very nice gentlemen and did an excellent job of painting. I would have them back and I do recommend them to others. The price was very reasonable. Very professional.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

This month marks Investment Painting Contractors' 48th year in business.

We would like to thank this web site, and all the people on Talk of the Villages, for making the last 7 years in Florida successful for our company.

This past spring, we were overwhelmed with painting requests. With many 50 hr. work weeks and the patience of our wonderful clients, we are happy to say that our schedule is starting to open up for new business.

Thank you,
Chris and Cindy,
Len and Mary

Last edited by Investment Painting Contractors; 07-15-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spacing
Old 07-23-2014, 08:37 PM

Well Done Investment Painters!

My husband and I planned a trip to Boston to celebrate the graduation of four grandchildren from high school. Since we were going to be away for a week, we decided to have the cabinets in our kitchen refreshed.
We were thrilled with the results. The kitchen looked new, and cost only half of what we expected.
In August, we're going on a cruise, and have decided to have the bedrooms painted.
Investment Painters are so professional, neat, efficient and thorough. I can't believe we found such quality in the middle of Florida.
Best Wishes for your continued sucess. Bravo!
Contessa

Last edited by Contessa; 07-23-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: unfinished

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.