Investment Painting Contractors

Old 02-22-2015, 09:13 AM

Investment Painting just painted a built in stereo cabinet for us in the Villages. They were outstanding, professional, and we highly recommend them.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:14 AM
Default Great job by Investment Painting Contractors.

We just used them for some work in our house. They were outstanding and we highly recommend them for painting.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
Investment Painting Contractors did an excellent job in the painting of my master bedroom. The crew came out and in 3.5 hours the room was completely painted...including the baseboards. They are neat and clean and leave everything just the way they found it....only better!!
Old 03-24-2015, 08:40 AM

We have used Investment Painting Contractors for three jobs this year. Exterior home painting, wall paper removal and interior painting were all completed in a professional manner. From the initial request for a free estimate, scheduling of the work and completion in a timely way, we would highly recommend Chris and his crew. Andrew did an outstanding job with the power washing prior to the painting. Their communication was excellent.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:21 PM

SORRY all, but I do not have the time to read through all 93 posts....We are remodeling our kitchen (after remodeling the rest of the house), kitchen last. We are considering just painting our existing cabinets from the ugly "pickled" to white and adding Crown molding since the cabinets are in very good condition.....HAS ANYBODY USED INVESTMENT or any other painter to paint kitchen cabinets please???
Old 04-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

If you want to see cabinets that were painted by Investment Painters NINE YEARS ago or have any Questions answered Call Len or Mary 352-205-8213. They still look brand new & this is a working kitchen.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:18 AM

I had Investment Painters do a large job for me at my business. Chris and his team are top notch and extremely detail oriented! They were very flexible to my schedule. I will hire them from here on out for all of my painting needs! Such a great experience from beginning to end!
Patti
Old 05-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Veteran member

Outstanding...on-time...perfect...friendly.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Default Great painters!

This is the third time we have used Investment Painting Contractors and they are simply the best! They are professional, efficient, excellent painters and wonderful to have around. Our house's interior was painted and back to normal the same day.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:54 PM
Default Investment Painters

We had Investment Painters paint interior of our home today. I have to say they were the BEST. Job done quickly with no mistakes. Highly recommend them and would definitely use them again. If you have any questions please PM me.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
aGREE
Old 06-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Default Investment painting

We were extremely satisfied with Chris and his team. Efficient, clean, fast, friendly and easy to work with. Had one problem which Chris handled quickly and effectively with no hassle. Highly recommend him.

Marilyn Murphy
Old 06-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors has reached another MILESTONE. This coming 4th of July will mark the 49th anniversary of the company. We have also received our 14th Angies List Super Service Award this year and our 25,000th hit on TOTV. We would like to THANK all of our customers for making the last 9yrs in the Villages some of our more successful, if not most enjoyable. Chris & Cindy Len & Mary
Old 06-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Platinum member

Investment Painting painted the entire interior of our Lantana. They did a great job and left the premises orderly each evening. I highly recommend them.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Default Congratulations Investment Painters!

Very few Painting Contractors are still in business after 49 years! Started in Wisconsiin by Len Boczkowski , and continued by Chris Gibbs, this is a very reputable outfit. They're professional, honest, attentive , and careful. They know what they're doing. Quality control is provided by all, especially Len, who is still interested and invested.
Bravo! Here's to the next 49!
Best Wishes,
The Contessa

[Thanks for your assistance![/QUOTE]

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.