Jewelry design do not do business with them

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2015, 11:27 PM

This Store Owner is blowing smoke... not a chance at this time for him to bring any
legal action against the client... How is he going to claim he lost business due to
your actions... total opinions here... do not lose one bit of sleep!!
Old 12-22-2015, 08:37 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stdole View Post
This Store Owner is blowing smoke... not a chance at this time for him to bring any
legal action against the client... How is he going to claim he lost business due to
your actions... total opinions here... do not lose one bit of sleep!!
What do you mean the store owner is blowing smoke ?
Unless I missed something or misread something, the store owner never said anything about legal action.
Old 12-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
What do you mean the store owner is blowing smoke ?
Unless I missed something or misread something, the store owner never said anything about legal action.
And in all likelihood, he won't, even though he may have a decent case. What business owner in a community like ours wants a reputation for suing his clients when something goes wrong? But if I were the OP, I wouldn't push him any further---if the original story is accurate, he may have some self-control issues, so why poke the bear?
Old 12-22-2015, 09:25 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
how can the jeweler prove that the OP is the same person who wrote on this forum....could be someone acting as the OP...

I think a lawsuit is far fetched....

This forum is for the good the bad and the ugly and everything should be written and read keeping that in mind...
A shop owner who sues a customer is not really thinking about his long term business life...BUT if you push him/her to far it could happen. Here are some articles telling you what "can" happen even its its simply a bad review of say a restaurant. There are plently more examples.....

Blogger beware: Postings can lead to lawsuits - latimes

Negative Online Reviews: Why You Can Be Sued for Defamation | TIME.com
Old 12-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Veteran member

I think the first tip-off to something fishy is the o.p. saying they saw the stone was cracked "and glued".

No jeweler in an established retail business is going to glue a gemstone. It's just absurd.

I don't even think the kiosk trinket vendors at Market Nights on the squares would glue a "gemstone".

Just my opinion.
Closed Thread

Tags
jay, back, minutes, business, deal, gulati, design, jewelry, wait, threaten, broke, fix, told, problem, store, onyx, husband, ring, nasty, clerk, lawyer, police, people, crazed, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.