Justin’s Lawn Lords

Old 12-28-2023, 04:26 PM
Default Justin’s Lawn Lords

Anyone else use them? He hasn’t mowed since 12/4 and hasn’t responded to my text. I’m hoping he’s ok, also wondering if I should look for a new service.
Old 12-28-2023, 07:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

I cut my own lawn, I too haven’t mowed since 12/4…………it’s winter.
Old 12-28-2023, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Not what I’m looking for, but I’m happy for you.
Old 12-28-2023, 09:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioshooter View Post
Not what I’m looking for, but I’m happy for you.
Poster is commenting its winter lawns may only need mowing once a month. That said, lawn guy apps are notorious for dropping off the grid. That’s why everyone says never prepay.
Old 12-28-2023, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Poster is commenting its winter lawns may only need mowing once a month. That said, lawn guy apps are notorious for dropping off the grid. That’s why everyone says never prepay.
Thanks, I don’t pay in advance, not my concern. We have an agreement that in the winter it’s every other week. What I’m trying to find out, has any of his other customers heard from him? He usually responds to my texts quickly.
Old 12-28-2023, 09:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,738 Times in 5,252 Posts

Quote:
Anyone else use them? He hasn’t mowed since 12/4 and hasn’t responded to my text. I’m hoping he’s ok, also wondering if I should look for a new service.
Obviously, you need another service. Why do business with a company who doesn't communicate with you?
Old 12-29-2023, 07:58 AM
Gold member

Quote:
While you're waiting for a reply from someone who uses them, I would give them a little more time before looking for a new service, if you were happy with them up until this point. It may be they traveled north for the Holidays & haven't returned yet. (& might not until sometime next week, after New Year's).

Also, if they do return contact, maybe go over again the cutting every two weeks. It is common for landscapers not to cut every two weeks outside of the growing season & may just have been a misunderstanding.
Old 12-29-2023, 04:43 PM

Everyone I know, that has a service mow their lawn gets mowing once a week during the summer and every other week during the winter. Even if I hadn’t made this post I was going to wait a while before replacing them. I like to support a small family business.
Old 01-10-2024, 09:03 AM

Well, I did replace them. I’m still concerned about their wellbeing. They worked for me for a year and a half. You only need reply if you know them.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Well, I did replace them. I’m still concerned about their wellbeing. They worked for me for a year and a half. You only need reply if you know them.
I had the same issue. I tried text message and email. Finally, I replied to their invoice asking if they were still in business and they responded immediately. They apologized and said they would be out in the next week.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:24 AM

That’s interesting. I sent two texts and no response. Then I sent one saying that their services were no longer wanted, but I keep getting invoices. I also sent them a letter.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Our lawn service still cuts the lawn and edges the entire property in winter but not as frequently; every two weeks instead of every week in the warmer months. They do, however, edge the front yard along the street and driveway every week all year long. We pay the company monthly, the same price, after the service is done.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts

Quote:
Thanks, I don’t pay in advance, not my concern. We have an agreement that in the winter it’s every other week. What I’m trying to find out, has any of his other customers heard from him? He usually responds to my texts quickly.
Agree with your concern: hope he is OK.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:34 AM

Quote:
I’m wondering the same. I’m being auto billed but have not seen them in a couple of months. They are not responding to text msgs and their mailbox is full. I guess it’s time to find someone else. Too bad. They’re a nice family.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:22 PM

I also use Justin Lawn Lords. Our lawn have not been mowed since Dec. as well. We received an invoice for February and I paid it hoping they are still around. I tried calling them but no response. I just called today, 3/2 and it seems the line has been disconnected.

Tags
hasn’t, justin’s, i’m, wondering, he’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.