Landscaper's Name?

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Veteran member
Default Landscaper's Name?

We just returned from the Village of Fernandina where we purchased a designer home. While there we noticed in our walks through the neighborhood that many had used a particular landscaping firm with an Italian name that began with an A...........something like Arranado...............can anyone provide me the correct name and a contact person? Also if you have used this firm can you share your experience.

What attracted me was the beauty of their designs and should have written down their name.

Thank you.
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had enough time before to truly appreciate the beauty of my grandchild, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:03 PM

Hi - I believe the one you are thinking of is Arredondo Landscape Design. They are
not Italian but are Mexican. They did our place in Fernandina - the job was well done and the price was right.. ...... the phone number is 352-461-8161 and usually Sylvia will answer. Its a family affair. Good Luck!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,628 Times in 598 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz323 View Post
Hi - I believe the one you are thinking of is Arredondo Landscape Design. They are
not Italian but are Mexican. They did our place in Fernandina - the job was well done and the price was right.. ...... the phone number is 352-461-8161 and usually Sylvia will answer. Its a family affair. Good Luck!
thanks for the info
Old 06-21-2013, 03:57 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz323 View Post
That's the firm.....thank you.
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had enough time before to truly appreciate the beauty of my grandchild, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:53 AM
Veteran member

Update......we used Arredondo Landscape and they did an outstanding job. We are pleased with their work and would recommend their use.

Our landscape design was primarily done to screen our "kissing lanai" which was done with 4foot bottle brush shrubs placed in river rock beds and the installation of a 4 foot Sylvester Palm in the front. We also replaced all the pine straw bedding in the front with River rock and installed concrete curbing as edging of the front planting beds. The plant material was very healthy and of great quality. A modest design that we believe enhanced the overall landscape appearance.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.