landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Default landscaping

Does anyone know a reasonable landscaping person to design a new one for me? I know there are many out there but is overwhelming for me. Maybe will be easier if I get some recomendations from any of you.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:26 AM

Understand the overwhelming bit. I went thru the whole process talking to many, settled on Villages Palms on 466 near Rolling Acres. Search the forum here for several positive comments. My next door neighbor just signed up with them yesterday.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

After extensive interviewing I decided on All American Kwik Kerb and Landscaping and am extremely Happy with their work.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Default Landscaper

I went with Sabrina McGowan and very happy with results.

From Liberty, MO
Old 10-29-2010, 08:22 PM

DO NOT HIRE Tim & Jessica, don't know if they are still going by Southern Sensations Landscaping (I think they scope out new areas - white van) it's not that they do bad work, but be warned they take your money and your job is never finished. My stonework was fine, but I was supposed to have 2 inches of rock which I paid and my second load never delivered, my donuts were not finished, and the mowing and weeding was never done. I know of 3 more people just in Buttonwood who paid for donuts, and mowing and never received the services.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Thumbs up Terrascape!!!!

I swear by Terrascape on 301 between 466 and 466A. Bonnie is knowlegeble, sweet and very reasonably priced. We love buying plants there because she gives a lot of individual attention. She also informs you what will and will not die back during the winter. We just bought a tangerine tree from her today. What a sweetie!!! I know they are cheaper than Fairfield and they were reasonable as well.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Default Landscape

I used J & G Landscape Co, located in the Village. Joshua did a great job and his workers were experts in placing the wall blocks and designing. He did so well that 5 others in the area hired him. 352-217-6294 I highly recommend him.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Gaines View Post
I used J & G Landscape Co, located in the Village. Joshua did a great job and his workers were experts in placing the wall blocks and designing. He did so well that 5 others in the area hired him. 352-217-6294 I highly recommend him.
Charles, my wife and I have some time before we sign papers in a few days and we have been riding around looking at people's landscape work. Could you post or send me a PM of some addresses that J & G worked on?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Sage

I can sure understand how owners who are new to TV have a difficult time picking a landscaper. This is our fourth winter in TV (and our second house), and I'm still confused.

We need quite a bit of new landscaping, rocks and curbing. But I keep reading horror stories about landscapers who don't pay their staff; and owners who end up with liens on their homes. Yikes.

I'm wondering if it is only safe to use the large companies like Fairview Farms or Terrascape.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.