Looking for a carpenter or handyman

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Default Looking for a carpenter or handyman

Recently my office near The Villages had new vinyl laminate tiles laid in our bathrooms. Now for some reason, the trim piece put under the door at the spot where the tile inside the bathroom meets the flooring outside of the bathroom, won't fit. The guys who laid the tile claim that we need to have someone come in to take the doors off, Dave them down and put them back on. But this is not something the flooring company does. Can anyone reccomend someone who can do this for me so we can get the floors finished?
Old 08-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpoleKM View Post
Recently my office near The Villages had new vinyl laminate tiles laid in our bathrooms. Now for some reason, the trim piece put under the door at the spot where the tile inside the bathroom meets the flooring outside of the bathroom, won't fit. The guys who laid the tile claim that we need to have someone come in to take the doors off, Dave them down and put them back on. But this is not something the flooring company does. Can anyone reccomend someone who can do this for me so we can get the floors finished?
Call Gary Harman at Complete Home Improvements (352-233-8504). Gary has rennovated our Florida Room, painted our interior, fixed plumbing & lighting issues for us. On our recommendation he has completed numerous projects for a number of our Village friends. He can fix most any household issue you may encounter.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Veteran member

Call Mike wilson , he has done our floors and trimed the doors. 352-638-7979
Closed Thread

Tags
tile, laid, put, bathroom, flooring, dave, claim, doors, reccomend, finished, floors, back, company, villages, vinyl, laminate, tiles, office, carpenter, handyman, recently, bathrooms, meets, inside, fit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.