Bone Dry Roofing

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Exclamation Bone Dry Roofing

I want to warn Villagers to not use Bone Dry Roofing. I tried to give a small local company my business, but it has been a nightmare! They started it last Saturday, but left with our roof unfinished and have not returned! Luckily, I have not paid them, but now I have an uncompleted roof and have a contract with them. Just beware!!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:04 AM
Sage

If I've checked correctly, this company may be part of a larger one.....like a franchise, though I'm not positive. I do hope this situation is resolved to your satisfaction.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:17 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

Congratulations - you did the right thing - YOU DID NOT PAY IN ADVANCE! Now you may be out some aggravation, consternation, and peace of mind but you have the money in hand to get the job done correctly by someone else at no additional out-of-pocket cost to you. Situations like this are exactly why it is wise NOT to pay in advance.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:19 PM

Who would you recommend for roof work - repairs, replacement etc.?

Is there one company/person who stands out from the rest?
Old 08-01-2012, 03:10 PM

Here in Indiana I used a company with the same name...They were wonderful....With a tear off and re roof ,,,It was all done including cleanup in one day with a 20 year warranty....If this is the same company you have a district manager there for this company who oversees all construction....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.