"Mike Collop" Village Mover - 5 STARS!

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Default "Mike Collop" Village Mover - 5 STARS!

I always rate things vs. expectations. Having moved personally a half dozen times and moving 3 manufacturing plants, I have dealt with everything from very good to awful.

The move with "Village Mover"(they are the ones with the black trucks) was an exceptional experience. Nick and Vic (plus the young man that arrived later, did not get his name) did a great job and were very accommodating and pleasant to work with. Every piece of furniture and box was treated with respect and every request we made (i.e. moving things a several times within a room) was handled with a smile.

There is a lot of Mover choices in The Villages, I highly recommend "Mike Collop" Village Mover (352) 751-2750...do not accept any imposters!

Paul Z.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Totally agree Paul! I have been working with Dominic, he is a coordinator of long distance moves, on one of my clients homes. He has been fantastic to deal with.
Closed Thread

Tags
village, mover, times, collop, moving, mike, things, request, i.e, great, made, respect, job, pleasant, piece, work, accommodating, box, furniture, treated, room, 751-2750, recommend, accept, paul

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.