Motorcycle shipper from NY

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2019, 07:13 PM
Default Motorcycle shipper from NY

I am looking to see if anyone can recommend a motorcycle shipper. I have a motorcycle that I need to get to Florida. I would much rather ride it down, but recent health issues are preventing that from happening. Please get back to me with any recommendations.

Thank you,
Jeff
Old 09-24-2019, 05:29 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I did the auto train from Lorton VA to Sanford FL. Only had about an hour ride on each end with 16 hour train ride. Could someone do that for you?
Old 09-24-2019, 06:34 AM
Michael Charles

I would get a quote from a motorcycle transport company such as Haulbikes. I've seen their semi trucks often on the highway. Completely enclosed trailer. They are the largest fleet doing only motorcycles. Good luck. 888-haulbikes Home - HAULBIKES
Old 09-24-2019, 08:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,154 Times in 2,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDIronton View Post
I am looking to see if anyone can recommend a motorcycle shipper. I have a motorcycle that I need to get to Florida. I would much rather ride it down, but recent health issues are preventing that from happening. Please get back to me with any recommendations.

Thank you,
Jeff
If you can still drive, I think U-haul rents trailers suitable for motorcycles. I also agree with the auto-train option, we used that to move 3 vehicles to Florida, expect about $400 to $500, possibly more depending on time of year.
Old 09-24-2019, 08:36 PM
Default Thank youn

So with the medical schedule I have down here riding the train might not work. But I did get a quote from Haul Bikes and it was about what I thought. 599$ one way.

Thank you for all the input !
Closed Thread

Tags
motorcycle, shipper, happening, preventing, issues

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.