Nationally known Interior Designer, now in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2016, 07:18 PM
Default Nationally known Interior Designer, now in The Villages

Whether you have a passion for clean lines of modern or the grace and elegance of a traditional interior, Christopher Michiels delivers your vision in unique and unexpected ways.

As seen on HGTV, Christopher has designed both nationally and internationally and was featured on the cover if i4design magazine, he also designed the green room for the Emmys and received numerous awards in his 15+ years as an interior designer.

christopher.b.michiels@gmail.com / 941-348-0457
christophermichielsinteriors.com

I highly recommend this interior Designer -
If you are looking to re-design your home, contact Christopher, his vision for design far surpasses all other decorators. He is setting appointments to visit us here in The Villages, you don't want to miss this opportunity.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

He and his staff are truly amazing. We used them on two different projects and they were attentive and thoughtful. Spectacular results. If you have a chance to use his service treat yourself, you will be happy you did. Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2016, 05:21 PM

I went to the website mentioned. The website looks brand new, is totally unfinished on the home page, the blog page and the contact page. It does have a lovely gallery of professional photos. None of them look like projects in The Villages. In fact the website doesn't mention The Villages. I hate to be skeptical without first hand knowledge but I would be quite leery based on what I see on the website as well as the OP's polished pitch.
Closed Thread

Tags
interior, christopher, designer, vision, nationally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.