NEW 2 YOU -Shocker-Consignment Boycott Request

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillagesVilla View Post
Please read the first part of the story. It sound lke you missed most of it.
I will start by saying I use my picture with every statement I make, and I use my real name as well. This is so everyone can see who I am. I don't lie and honor is not a question with me. I know what it is. I do also know what racisim is. I can smell it. I dare say I smell it in these remakes a you are making in the shadows you are living in. So when you post you picture, put your real name and come out of the shadows with your nasty remarks I will respond, otherwise. please read the story. it is clear for most educated people. $36 does not equal $19 no matter how you add it even with the new math. Thank you for trying to respond. I can only deal in facts with people that don't hide in the shadows.
The bad feeling that everyone gets is because they really do not care about the customer. NO heart , who ever you are. I just feel sorry for you. It takes all kinds. Remember the owner thought Talk of The Village was nothing and daft website. So why are you using this site to defend her. For all I know. This is her. I am still deciding whether to go to the BBB and report the lot when I have the time to do so. I will continue to bring it up at ladies luncins and parties, so that word gets around the Villages. I will not be treated like this in my home and none of my friends want me to be treated badly either. The good news is, we went to the golf shop and bought a beautiful pair of well fitting pair golf shoes. At our age no crusty mean old lady should try to ruin anything about a beginner golfer's experience. It is such a wonderful peacful rewarding sport to share with friend. We are luck to be in the Villages in a scramble. For all we know those mean people may not even be Villagers.
When all fails, bring out the old race card. Give us a break!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillagesVilla View Post
Yes- You get it. I like the Buffalo in your picture. I love the Villiages, I love my neighbors, I love "Talk of the Villages" which my girlfriend who is up all night reading, introduced me to (and she "M" took me to my first golf game). I really do appreciate all of you. It is nice to have a community with a voice. I'm going to let the shoe thing, go now. It is just nice that all of you get it. I was just very hurt. I guess it is just so rare I was shocked. To all of you that that I will see tommorrow. We will raise our glasses to gratitude and friendship. Love Arrachme
To be so "shocked" and so "hurt" about a consignment shop issue that you now are nervous on 466 seems to be more of a personalization issue on your part than a business issue --do I hear a little paranoia and/or entitlement here. So many people have come on here who have had a totally different experience than you in this same shop --makes it hard for those of us who have never been there to see you as credible when you resort to personally attacking not just the employees of the shop but some of the responders here as well.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Sage

Bill
Old 11-15-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenLCSW View Post
To be so "shocked" and so "hurt" about a consignment shop issue that you now are nervous on 466 seems to be more of a personalization issue on your part than a business issue --do I hear a little paranoia and/or entitlement here. So many people have come on here who have had a totally different experience than you in this same shop --makes it hard for those of us who have never been there to see you as credible when you resort to personally attacking not just the employees of the shop but some of the responders here as well.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post

Bill
I'm with you Bill, but I do hope that the OP will stop The Villages Florida and move on as she stated she will! At this point everybody has their opinion and those opinions are not going to change!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 11-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Yes, I believe the discount golf store TaJ44 is referring to is on Highway 484, just off I 75, after the turn from 475 A. The store is in a shopping plaza, just can't remember which plaza but McDonalds is near by. My husband and I bought our golf shoes there, very reasonable, and have been very happy with them.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:33 PM

TVV has links which show an art business, cabins for rent in NC and of course the villa here.

Wonder how she would feel if someone slandered her rentals and businesses, asked for their rent or purchase price back and called for a boycott of her business and properties.??????
Old 11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Gold member

TheVillagesVilla.....enough already !
Old 11-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder View Post
TheVillagesVilla.....enough already !
Old 11-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandnancy1112 View Post
Yes, I believe the discount golf store TaJ44 is referring to is on Highway 484, just off I 75, after the turn from 475 A. The store is in a shopping plaza, just can't remember which plaza but McDonalds is near by. My husband and I bought our golf shoes there, very reasonable, and have been very happy with them.
Yes it is...thanks, I couldn't remember the directions, as I've only been there once before. Many of my friends have gotten very good deals there, or online at some of the golf discounters.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Administrator

Thread has run its course and is closed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.