Pike's Electric Whole Home Surge Protection Promotion ⚡

Old 03-14-2024, 12:52 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Pike's Electric Whole Home Surge Protection Promotion ⚡

Hello to all! This is Casandra with Pike's Electric. I wanted to make a forum about Whole Home Surge Protection. This is highly recommended in The Villages area for protection of your home's major appliances and electronics. I personally have one on my home and stand by the product 100%. This includes protection for your home's: refrigerators, range, dishwasher, washer, dryer, A/C, and so much more. If you do not have this protection, you are at risk of having to replace those appliances due to sudden surge damage to the internal sensitive components. This unit is backed with a lifetime warranty that is unbeatable.

Surges most commonly occur during inclement weather conditions from nearby lightning strikes, power line damages or issues, but can also occur due to power company issues without weather conditions or even internal failure of equipment in your home causing a change in voltage/surge to travel within the home's wiring.

We offer the Whole Home Eaton Ultra Surge Protector, here at Pike's Electric. We can install it at your home's main electrical panel, as long as you have two open breaker circuits available. No need to disconnect your home's power for installation and done within an hour! No spaces available or unsure? No problem. Give me a call and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Call today to set up your installation and take advantage of this special pricing. Normally we charge $545.00 installed. We are running the promotional price of $515.00. NO other discounts can be used in combination with this price.
I look forward to telling you more about the whole home surge protection if you would like to call in (352)748-6251
- Casandra with Pike's Electric
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Surge Protection Promo 2024.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	103319  

(352)748-6251

Tags
home, protection, homes, surge, pikes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.