Plumber Needed

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2016, 07:40 AM
Default Plumber Needed

I need someone to install a new Insinkerator garbage disposal to replace the old one of the same make and model. I would prefer a reputable handyman vs. a local plumbing company. Thanks in advance for your recommendations
Old 01-18-2016, 08:14 AM

Just had Kiley & Sons come last week to replace our Incikerator disposal. Have used them several times and are very pleased. Also prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Thought the price was very reasonable for the unit and labor.
Call them: 352-748-9500
Old 01-18-2016, 08:21 AM

How much did they charge?
Old 01-18-2016, 09:28 AM

I used Kiley also, for the same service and installing a deep quartz sink. Labor could have been $75. But the job was done right, the first time, no call backs and he had all the right parts that were needed. I replaced the disposal but choose and upgrade with stainless steel interior and more horsepower. Since I was replacing, go big!
Old 01-18-2016, 09:38 AM
Veteran member

WRBRUNK CHECK YOUR pm
Old 01-22-2016, 03:07 PM

I have used Dennis Hatton (812-701-1875) and could not have been happier with his work or prices. He even called back afterward to be sure I was satisfied. I will definitely use him again for plumbing and other repairs. He can do just about anything. In my experience he does good work and is honest!
Old 01-23-2016, 12:33 PM

I just had a minor repair to a leaking shower valve handled by Mike Scott plumbing. I called on Monday morning and got a Monday afternoon appointment. I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting to have to wait a few days. In the end they arrived later than they promised, but they called me beforehand to inform me of the delay. Very professional. The fellow who did the job was friendly and capable and did a great job. I've no experience with them (or any local plumber yet) with a more complex job, but based on this first experience I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.
--
Bob C
Old 01-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxfan View Post
I just had a minor repair to a leaking shower valve handled by Mike Scott plumbing. I called on Monday morning and got a Monday afternoon appointment. I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting to have to wait a few days. In the end they arrived later than they promised, but they called me beforehand to inform me of the delay. Very professional. The fellow who did the job was friendly and capable and did a great job. I've no experience with them (or any local plumber yet) with a more complex job, but based on this first experience I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.
--
Bob C
Mike Scott Plumbing has done all of my work including warranty when we moved in and it has been exceptional service
Closed Thread

Tags
local, handyman, reputable, plumbing, prefer, recommendations, bowdown, advance, model, company, insinkerator, install, needed, garbage, disposal, plumber, make, replace

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.