Pool service and cleaning

Old 03-08-2024, 01:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to Grill Meister Send a message via Yahoo to Grill Meister
Default Pool service and cleaning

I you have a pool or spa, or if you are thinking about have one installed, you must have someone to take care of it so that you can safely use it without worry. I had my salt water pool and spa installed about 11 years ago and had the same company provide the service, IE. checking the salinity, scrubbing, changing the filter, etc.; however, the service went into toilet and the price went up

I changed several ago, after trying several companies. Let me tell about Touched by Angels Pool & Spa Service. This company is owned by Latonya Marshall, who has about 15 years experience and she and her employees perform absolutely marvelous work taking care of both the pool and the spa. They come by once a week and both the pool and spa look great. Both have clear water, clean filters, they check the temperature and keep it set according to person preferences and make certain that the salinity is perfect. Mine are both salt water.

Touched by Angels Pool & Spa Service (352) 304-3447 ...
email: touchedbyangels333911@gmail.com
Old 03-08-2024, 04:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

So what else do they test for, and do they add chemicals if needed?

Tags
pool, spa, service, water, angels

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.