Premier pools

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Default Premier pools

PREMIER POOLS! There is a New ad by this company in The Village Magazine delivered with The Daily Sun
Before considering this company please contact Seniors vs Crime and the Sumter County inspector.
We contracted this company in March and 10 months later still do not have a pool that is complete or passed a final inspection, .Very disappointing and expensive experience with no completion date in sight!!!
Old 12-20-2016, 09:34 AM

Can you give me some details of what has happened? I am in discussions with a designer at this point and would like to know where they went horribly wrong for you. Thanks!
Old 12-22-2016, 05:13 AM
Veteran member

I used Yandle's Splash Time Pools in Ocala. Great Service, Great Crews. Price was really competitive.
Started the Pool on Oct 20th, and even with the week delay with SECO moving my electric lines the pool is almost complete. Installing solar now and final grading and she is done. Should be all complete by Friday after Christmas.
Yandles
Old 12-22-2016, 05:16 PM
Sage

Use a well known reputable company. Years ago, in S. Florida I had a pool built built by a new company (Swimming Pool World) that gave a 10 year guarantee on the shell. They went out of business about 6 months later and I forever had problems with leaks.

Tags
company, premier, pools, sight, pool

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.