Prepare for Storm Season with Whole Home Surge Protection ⚡

Old 03-26-2024, 08:48 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Exclamation Prepare for Storm Season with Whole Home Surge Protection ⚡

Hello to all! This is Casandra with Pike's Electric.
Have you ever considered a whole home surge protector for your home's electrical panel? Not sure where to start or what is involved? I'd love to offer you some information.
We are offering a promotional price on our surge protector, the Eaton Ultra. This includes protection for your home's: refrigerators, range, dishwasher, washer, dryer, A/C, and so much more. If you do not have this protection, you are at risk of having to replace those appliances due to sudden surge damage to the internal sensitive components. This unit is backed with a lifetime warranty that is unbeatable.

Surges most commonly occur during inclement weather conditions from nearby lightning strikes, power line damages or issues, but can also occur due to power company issues without weather conditions or even internal failure of equipment in your home causing a change in voltage/surge to travel within the home's wiring.

We can install it at your home's main electrical panel, as long as you have two open breaker circuits available. No need to disconnect your home's power for installation and done within an hour! No spaces available or unsure? No problem, just give me a ring or email and I am happy to assist you further (cnelson@pikeselectric.com).

This promotional price runs through 7/1/24. Normally we charge $545.00 installed.
The price for the promotion is $515.00
NO other discounts can be used in combination with this price.
We also offer portable generator interlock set ups for your safe, portable generator use and Whole Home Stand By Generators by Generac. These installations can be booked for a free at-home consultation. I look forward to telling you more about the whole home surge protection if you would like to call in (352)748-6251

(352)748-6251

Tags
surge, home, homes, protection, price

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.