Pressure washing...house and driveway

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Default Pressure washing...house and driveway

I want to share a wonderful experince I recently had with a company , I needed my house and driveway pressure washed. I received a recommendation from a TV contributor who used S&S (352-299-4530) for Attic stairs and pressure washing. I gave them a call and told them what I needed, not only did they schedule me for the following day they arrived on time did a great job and gave me a 10% discount for being a TV member. I got my whole house and driveway pressure washed for $90 ;D
Old 09-30-2007, 02:08 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Pressure washing...house and driveway

HOW OFTEN SHOULD A STUCCO HOUSE BE PRESSURE WASHED

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Veteran member

Annually should do just fine. I have a really good service that does my house for $45. The service is Becker Services at 866-806-6422. Have been here for a little over two years....after one year we started to see a little funkiness here and there and called these guys at the recommendation of a neighbor. They did a great job and were just here for the second washing.
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Sage

Good info on power washing .. something else I didn't realize we had to do! Thanks for the names.
What would I do without TOTV?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.