Reasonable contractor for Bathroom remodeling

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Smile Reasonable contractor for Bathroom remodeling

Looking for a reasonable contractor that can remodel our Master bathroom tile shower, new sink & faucet as well.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Gold member

I would love a new master bath without it being crazy costly. I truly despise the glass enclosure that never looks clean.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:58 AM
Default Shower remodeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigim112 View Post
Looking for a reasonable contractor that can remodel our Master bathroom tile shower, new sink & faucet as well.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
A few years ago we replaced the laminate counters and sinks in our bathrooms with granite. We used Central Florida Kitchen and Bath counters (located in the new strip mall next to Sears on 441) Two months ago decided to redo the master bath shower stall. Decided to get a low maintenance shower surface but did not want to get a "bath fitter " type produce. Returned to Central Florida kitchen and bath...they installed Terrastone. I am extremely pleased with the result. Three days from start to finish. The bathroom looks like a resort bathroom. It was well worth the cost
Old 01-25-2014, 07:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Our children just remodeled their bath in Ohio. They put the inset glass tile in the shower running from top to bottom rather than an horizontal line going around.

This months Traditional Home magazine shows pictures of a bath with the inset tile in a shower going vertically too. I suspect it may be a new trend beginning. Soon our nice new stuff will be outdated. sigh.

If we had a decorator forum we could talk about it. Some of us love to talk about home interiors and what's trending.

Just sayin.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Default Me too

I am on here also looking for a reasonable plumber to replace the drain cover in my shower. It is icky and bent up, but I cannot seem to get it off, like it could be fused to the underlying pvc pipe, so out of my DIY expertise.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.