Progressive Auto Insurance

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2017, 06:38 AM

AAA. I always shop and can't find anyone to beat them. We have them covering everything but life.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:10 AM
Gold member
Default All insurance is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyBoy View Post
Could you share the name of that company?

We are also shopping around. Tried Progressive for house insurance, they will not write for our address, we are within 5 miles of reported sinkholes.
Till you need to collect.

Very long story short. Thirty or so years ago I had GEICO.
My car was parked on a parking lot-engine was off. Some lady in a huge car thought? she could squeeze by my car from which is was removing stuff and railroad tracks. Her mirror hit my opened door forcing it further out and she folded up my door. After getting her plate and paperwork. Listening to her screaming it was my fault. I happened to have a camera in the car-they were film days. I saw a repair guy on a ladder laughing at what she had done and I got his name and phone number for GEIKO. I had and still have a high deductible-far less costly. GEICO lost the pictures I had sent so I had to pay to get them reprinted,
GEIKO never contacted the witness I provided for them-I know because I called him. It took GEICO a year and a half to get me my deductable. I had the right to rent a car under my policy and the line from Geiko was. "We will see what we can allow." After all was done, reminder, I was legally parked and my engine was off. Geico doubled my rate, claiming not the accident but that I was in the wrong zip code or????????

IF ANY QUESTIONS AFTER MY POST-I AM NOT A GEIKO OR IS IT GEICO FAN. tHEY DO REGULARLY CONTACT ME TO TRY TO SELL ME INSURANCE. The old quote fool me once it is shame on you. Fool me twice it is shame on me.

HINT-we all, me included, think when you stay with a company for a long time, you are marked as a loyal customer and get a lower price. You need to shop your insurance every few years. When, you stay witha company for a long time, you do not get a lower price,
you are marked as a bit of a FOOL and they will try to charge you more.

For sinkhole insurance and for hurricane insurance, it will be difficult to get if it has lapsed. You will also find that they have a high deductible. You might want to contact VILLAGES INSURANCE. This place is an economic powerhouse. You might want to have THE VILLAGES backing you up.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:21 AM

The Villages Ins. Partners on Colony Blvd. nice rate.
Closed Thread

Tags
progressive, insurance, auto, recommend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.